First Time Owners Program
We've got a special plan for drivers who are buying their first Mitsubishi.
Owning your first new car is a great achievement. We recognize that financing your first new car is a big step and we would like to help you obtain financing by offering a First Time Owners finance programYou must have:
- No derogatory credit history
- At least one credit trade line with at least 12 months of history.
- Three verifiable personal references, one must be a relative.
- Verifiable employment for at least 12 months.
- Verifiable monthly income sufficient to cover vehicle payment and insurance, ordinary living expenses (including rent, utilities, etc.), and all currently outstanding debt. Your monthly payment to Mitsubishi Motors Credit of America, Inc. (MMCA) may not exceed a certain percentage of your gross monthly income.
- Verifiable Proof of insurance
- Minimum down payment of 10% with minimum of $500 cash.
1 Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling, tax, title, license etc. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details.
2 Legal Disclaimer:
*MSRP is $22,995
$7,500 Less Federal tax credit
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling, tax, title, license etc. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. Includes CHAdeMO DC quick-charge port, battery warming system and heated side-view mirrors. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details. Destination/handling charges for Mitsubishi i-MiEV $850; Alaska/Hawaii $975. Tax savings subject to rules and availability. Taxpayer must incur federal tax liability to receive full benefit. Consult your tax professional. Actual prices set by retailer.
3 Other restrictions may apply. See your authorized Mitsubishi Retailer for information about eligible vehicles, rebates and special offers that may be used in conjunction with this program.