We hope you are never involved in a traffic collision, but if you are, ensure the value, quality and performance of your Mitsubishi by insisting on Mitsubishi Genuine Parts. Unlike imitation or used salvage parts, Mitsubishi Genuine Parts are designed and manufactured to meet the exact and demanding specifications for quality, fit and corrosion resistance.
Some important reasons to use Mitsubishi Genuine Parts:
- Personal Safety - Only Mitsubishi Genuine Parts are manufactured to meet the demanding safety standards of your original vehicle. Imitation parts may not offer you the same degree of personal collision protection.
- Factory Fit - Only Mitsubishi Genuine Parts are manufactured to fit right the first time, every time. Many imitation parts have fit problems, ranging from twisted metal to misaligned mounting holes to major gap variances.
- Factory Finish - Only Mitsubishi Genuine Parts come with a factory finish guaranteed to match your vehicle. Many imitations parts have primer coats that are inconsistent, substandard and thinner than Mitsubishi Genuine Parts.
- Legendary Durability - Only Mitsubishi Genuine Parts are made with factory steel designed to protect you from rust and corrosion. Many imitation parts are made to save a buck, not to save your vehicle from it's worst enemies, rust and corrosion.
- Warranty Protection - Only Mitsubishi Genuine Parts are covered by Mitsubishi's New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Imitation parts are not covered under any Mitsubishi Warranty.
Uphold the appearance, performance and safety of your Mitsubishi vehicle.
Insist on Mitsubishi Genuine Parts.
Did you know? Mitsubishi Motors endorses an auto insurance program through 21st Century Insurance that provides owners with special auto insurance rates and repairs made with Original Equipment Manufacturer parts. Call 888-247-9608 for more information. http://www.21st.com/landing-pages/en/mitsubishi_landing_page.html
1 Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling, tax, title, license etc. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details.
2 See your dealer for details and pricing.