FOR FIVE YEARS/UNLIMITED MILES 24/7
Should you ever need it, you have access to 24-hour emergency roadside assistance for five full years (3 years/36,000 miles for Mitsubishi i-MiEV), regardless of mileage.* Covered services include towing (even in the event of an accident, as allowed under law, where there is no police report filed due to additional property damage or personal injury), jump starts, flat-tire service, emergency fuel and fluid delivery and much more. Vehicles eligible for roadside assistance include model year 2004 and newer Mitsubishi vehicles sold after July 1, 2004. Call 1-888-MITSU2014 (1-888-648-7820) for service information.
When you purchase a new Mitsubishi, we'll mail you a wallet card with important details. On this card, you will find your vehicle identification information, our Roadside Assistance 24/7 toll-free number and directions on how to get help fast. You should always keep one of these cards handy (in a purse or wallet) in case of a roadside emergency.
Your Roadside Assistance Program covers your Mitsubishi, you and all other family members who may drive or be a passenger in your Mitsubishi vehicle for five years and unlimited miles.
Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance iPhone App and Android App
Always stay connected with Roadside Assistance by downloading the free Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance iPhone App from iTunes or the Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance Android App. When you use this app, you will be linked directly to Mitsubishi's friendly assistance team, who can quickly confirm your situation and dispatch the necessary service provider to your exact location using advanced GPS enabled technology. We will keep you informed of the details and an estimated time of arrival for the dispatched service provider, along with regular updates of the provider's progress to your location.
- Access the app store from an iPhone, Android device or desktop, and search for the app name: Mitsubishi Road Assist.
- Click on the app button and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Add your VIN, name, and phone number to the app.
YOU ARE COVERED FOR:
- Towing to the nearest Mitsubishi Motors Retailer or other approved service point if your vehicle is not driveable
- Jump starts in the event of a dead battery
- Exchange of a flat tire with your inflated spare
- Emergency fuel and fluid delivery
- Lockout assistance to gain entry into your vehicle
- Mechanical "first aid" for minor roadside repairs or adjustments
Call 1-888-MITSU2014 (1-888-648-7820) for roadside assistance.
CONCIERGE SERVICE - YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
We will also arrange to make or change your reservations in case of delay associated with a roadside breakdown.
At your request, our representatives will notify your family members or colleagues to inform them of a delay, call a business associate to cancel a meeting or take care of any other necessary details to help ease any inconvenience.
If needed, overnight accommodations can be arranged at a hotel or motel, or existing reservations can be changed as needed due to delays.
We will assist you in finding telephone numbers of tourist bureaus nationwide, and we will transfer you to the bureau in the area of your choice to receive a wide range of information regarding that area.
We will also locate the nearest ATM using your specific network system (Star, Plus, Cirrus, etc.), according to the area code and prefix from your location.
TRIP INTERRUPTION - SHOULD YOU EVER NEED IT
In the event your vehicle is disabled due to a warrantable condition, and you are more than 150 miles from home and the vehicle has to be kept overnight for repairs, Mitsubishi's Roadside Assistance Plan will reimburse for reasonable documented expenses for meals, lodging and transportation up to $175.00 per day for a maximum of three days. To be eligible for this benefit, you must obtain prior authorization from the Roadside Assistance Provider.
Generally, there is no charge for any of the services listed for five full years, without regard to mileage. However, you will be responsible for the cost of non-warrantable parts, lost-key replacement or non-warrantable tire repair. You are also responsible for the cost of any personal services we arrange for you, such as an airline ticket. But beyond five years and through the term of the 10-year/100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty for the first owner, we'll still arrange for a warrantable tow at no cost to you.
* Effective with 2005 models, timed from the date first sold or put into use, whichever is earlier. Coverage excludes winching of vehicles off road, vehicles disabled in rally racing or other competitive events and vehicles used for commercial purposes, such as police, taxi, route delivery, livery or daily rental services. This excludes the i-MiEV. Please see your warranty manual for details. MMNA reserves the right to limit and/or change available services.