HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
Call toll-free 24/7
EMERGENCY ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
Should you ever need it, you have access to 24-hour emergency Roadside Assistance for five full years (3 years/36,000 miles for Mitsubishi i-MiEV), regardless of mileage2.
OUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE PLANS HAVE YOU COVERED
- Towing to the nearest Mitsubishi dealer or other approved service point if your vehicle is not drivable
- Emergency fuel and fluid delivery
- Jump starts in the event of a dead battery
- Exchange of a flat tire with your inflated spare
- Lockout assistance to gain entry into your vehicle
- Mechanical "first aid" for minor roadside repairs or adjustments
CONCIERGE SERVICES - YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
If needed, overnight accommodations can be arranged at a hotel or motel, or existing reservations can be changed as needed due to delays.
We will assist you in finding telephone numbers of tourist bureaus nationwide, and we will transfer you to the bureau in the area of your choice to receive a wide range of information regarding that area.
We will also locate the nearest ATM using your specific network system (Star, Plus, Cirrus, etc.), according to the area code and prefix from which you call.
Road Assist+ APP
- Quickly request roadside assistance services 24/7, 365 days a year PLUS
- Easily access discounts and earn a Mitsubishi reward.
- Request auto insurance quote from participating carriers.
- Create your own safe driving leaderboards with family and friends.
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE DETAILS
Explore the following links for Roadside Assistance details that are relevant to your Mitsubishi's model year.2018 Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance details 2017 Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance details 2016 Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance details
Emergency Roadside Services referenced on this page exclude the i-MiEV and Lancer Evolution Ralliart. Explore the following links to find information about these.Lancer Evolution and Ralliart Roadside Assistance details i-MiEV Roadside Assistance details
1 Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling, tax, title, license etc. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your Mitsubishi retailer for details.
2 Effective with 2005 models, timed from the date first sold or put into use, whichever is earlier. Coverage excludes winching of vehicles off road, vehicles disabled in rally racing or other competitive events and vehicles used for commercial purposes, such as police, taxi, route delivery, livery or daily rental services. This excludes the i-MiEV. Please see your warranty manual for details. MMNA reserves the right to limit and/or change available services.